Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS
In Episode 33 of the Nerdlab podcast, I had a great discussion with R. Eric Reuss about the design process of Spirit Island and asymmetric games in general.
In our discussion, we focussed on the following questions:
- How was the design process of Spirit Island?
- What is asymmetry in board games?
- What are the best asymmetric games?
- What are the benefits of asymmetry in board games?
- What are the costs of adding asymmetry to a game?
- What aspects of a game can be asymmetrical?
Eric Reuss on Twitter
Eric Reuss on BGG
Join the Nerdlab Community
Nerdlab Facebook Page
Nerdlab on Twitter
Nerdlab on Instagram
Join the Nerdlab Discord
Music by Mathew Pablo
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.