Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS
Hello fellow adventurers,
The new year is approaching fast. We are going to use this weeks episode to talk a little bit about goal setting and why it is especially important for game developers.
- Goal Setting / Life Planning
- Why is goal setting is so important for game designers?
- How to set goals as a game designer?
- Step 1 – Identify your priorities (Core Values & Roles)
- Step 2 – Goal Setting (Big & Specific)
- Someday, 5-year,1-year, 3-month, 1-month, weekly
- Step 3 – Create Habits
- Step 4 – Review your goals
Nerdlab Facebook Page
Nerdlab on Twitter
Nerdlab on Instagram
Music by Mathew Pablo
Book – The One Thing (Gary Keller / Jay Papasan)
Book – Will it fly (Pat Flynn)
[…] you haven’t set your own goals for 2020, I recommend you listen to Episode 8 of the Nerdlab about Goalsetting. In this episode, I describe the process of how I set my […]
[…] new goals for 2021. If you haven’t set your own goals for 2021, I recommend you listen to Episode 8 of the Nerdlab about Goalsetting. In this episode, I describe my 4 step approach to setting goals as a game […]